Defending Against Misdemeanor Charges
A criminal record can interfere with various aspects of your immediate, short-term or long-term life choices and goals. From housing issues, to educational opportunities, job opportunities, or even your ability to legally operate an automobile. Any situation in which you must disclose your prior criminal history, or when a criminal background check is conducted, a criminal record has the potential of standing in your way.
Florida Defense Team, represents the legal rights and goals of those involved in misdemeanor defense or other criminal defense issues in Orlando, Florida, and the Surrounding Central Florida area. For a confidential legal consultation, please call 407-554-4154.
There are two basic degrees of misdemeanor crimes in the State of Florida:
- 2nd degree misdemeanor: punishable by up to a $500 fine, sixty (60) days jail and/or 6 months probation
- 1st degree misdemeanor: punishable by up to a $1,000 fine, twelve (12) months jail and/or probation
Misdemeanor charges may include, but are not limited to:
- Assault or Battery
- Boating under the influence
- Criminal Mischief
- Disorderly Conduct
- Some Domestic Violence Charges
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Certain Lewd & Lascivious Acts
- Loitering and Prowling
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Possession of Marijuana (less than 20g) or Drug Paraphernalia
- Disorderly intoxication
- Prostitution / Solicitation
- Resisting an Officer without Violence
- Theft (Petit)
- Unauthorized Sale of Alcohol
If you require professional legal services regarding misdemeanor charge defense or other criminal defenseissues, be proactive in protecting your legal rights by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Orlando misdemeanor defense attorneys. Contact Florida Defense Team, by calling 407-554-4154 or use our online case submission form to schedule a confidential legal consultation.When facing misdemeanor charges, hiring experienced misdemeanor defense attorneys may provide you the best opportunity to achieve your desired outcome, or a fair and reasonable resolution.
How Can We Help?