A Strong Defense To Florida Drug Charges
From simple drug possession to drug trafficking, if you are arrested and charged with a drug crime, you have been caught in the crosshairs in the government’s political war on drugs.
Seeking legal advice and representation is one of the first things you should do in a drug crime case.
Florida Defense Team, represents the legal rights and goals of those involved in drug charge defense or other criminal defense issues in Orlando, Florida, and the Surrounding Central Florida area. For a confidential legal consultation, please call 407-800-2000.
Drug Crimes involve illegal drugs, illegally obtained prescription drugs, or certain other chemicals.
The degree of Drug Crime you are charged with typically depends upon:
- The Type of Drug
- Amount or Weight of the Drug
- The perceived intention regarding the drugs, i.e. personal use, for sale, distribution, or trafficking
- And sometimes, your prior criminal record
The most common drug crime charges in the Orlando and Central Florida area include:
- Drug Possession
- Obtaining a controlled substance by fraud
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Drug Trafficking
- Sale and/or Delivery
- Attempted sale of illegal drugs or controlled substances
- Possession of paraphernalia or manufacturing equipment
- Distributing illegal drugs or controlled substances
- Manufacturing and cultivation
Drug crime charges commonly involve the follow types of drugs and chemicals:
- And various prescription drugs which include, but are not limited to Oxycontin, Codeine, Vicodin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Xanax, etc…
When facing drug charges, hiring experienced drug charge defense attorneys may provide you the best opportunity to achieve your desired outcome, or a fair and reasonable resolution.
If you require professional legal services regarding drug charge defense or other criminal defense issues, be proactive in protecting your legal rights by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Orlando drug charge defense attorney. Contact Florida Defense Team, by calling 407-800-2000 or use our online case submission form to schedule a confidential legal consultation.
We're Here to Help
Click the button below to contact a member of our team.