Are You Facing Felony Charges and Need a Felony Defense Attorney?
- 3rd degree felony: punishable by up to a $5,000 fine, five (5) years prison and/or probation
- 2nd degree felony: punishable by up to a $10,000 fine, fifteen (15) years prison and/or probation
- 1st degree felony: punishable by up to $15,000 fine, thirty (30) years prison and/or probation
Based upon special circumstances, other evidence relating to the crime, and an individual’s prior criminal record, conviction penalties may be adjusted according to the sentencing guidelines of the Florida Statutes. Such as Life Imprisonment WITH the Possibility of Parole vs. Life Imprisonment WITHOUT the Possibility of Parole. Both verdicts may be handed down for the same 1st degree felony crime if the statutes allow it.
Florida Defense Team, represents the legal rights and goals of those involved in felony defense or other criminal defense issues in Orlando, Florida, and the Surrounding Central Florida area. For a confidential legal consultation, please call 407-800-2000.
Felony charges may include, but are not limited to:
- Aggravated Battery (with a deadly weapon or serious bodily injury, or to an elderly person or pregnant woman)
- Aggravated Fleeing to Elude
- Child Abuse
- Computer crimes (larceny of money or intellectual property or possession of pornographic, lewd, and lascivious material.)
- Drug Crimes
- Felony Battery
- Felony DUI with serious injury / death or prior convictions
- Forgery, Fraud, or Grand Theft
- Homicide (manslaughter or murder)
- Lewd & Lascivious conduct
- Possession of concealed firearm (or with a prior felony)
- Resisting Arrest with violence
- Sexual Battery
When facing felony charges, hiring experienced felony defense attorneys may provide you the best opportunity to achieve your desired outcome, or a fair and reasonable resolution.
If you require professional legal services regarding felony charge defense or other criminal defense issues, be proactive in protecting your legal rights by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Orlando felony defense attorney. Contact Florida Defense Team, by calling 407-800-2000 or use our online case submission form to schedule a confidential legal consultation.
DUI & Traffic Offenses
We're Here to Help
Click the button below to contact a member of our team.