Did Police Seize Your Assets After You Were Arrested?
It is essential to contact a knowledgeable Orlando asset forfeiture attorney very quickly to have any chance of reclaiming property seized by the state. Attorney Lisa Figueroa and the rest of our legal team have in-depth knowledge of The Florida Contraband Forfeiture Act and all civil procedures associated with government asset seizures.
Drug And Financial Crimes Defense · Counsel For Recovering Seized Property
Although people who are aware of asset forfeiture in Florida think primarily of major drug cases, property may be seized if authorities believe it was used in the commission of any felony. Forfeiture issues can arise after a felony DUI, for example, or an arrest for fraudulent use of a credit card. Attorney Lisa Figueroa is prepared to:
- Handle both your criminal defense and the civil actions required if an effort to recover your property has a solid chance to succeed
- Consider all viable defense strategies, including the innocent owner defense if you were not personally involved in the commission of a felony
- Evaluate your case thoroughly from a constitutional rights perspective, including examining all aspects of a potentially unlawful search and seizure
- Attack any procedural problems with the property seizure, your notice of forfeiture or other potential violations by authorities
- Ensure you meet all deadlines and requirements in an all-out effort to recover your money or property if possible
Do You Need A Kissimmee Area Property Seizures Attorney? Discuss Your Criminal And Civil Cases With A Lawyer Experienced In Both.
Florida Defense Team is a respected, trial-proven resource for people facing all types of misdemeanor and felony charges. Founding lawyer Lisa Figueroa can also provide comprehensive counsel and representation in your civil asset forfeiture case.
For the personal attention and analysis of your challenging legal demands, call or email our firm now. We offer a free initial consultation and legal counsel in fluent Spanish as well as English.
How Can We Help?